Summary: The cost of metal roofing is high so here is a metal roofing cost calculator to estimate metal roofing costs. Metal roofing costs may be high but metal roofs can last for 50 years.
I've always been a metal roof fanatic. To me, roof design and roofing material are as important to a house as hair is to humans and I think metal roofs are beautiful.
The advantages of metal roofing over other types of roofing materials, such as asphalt roofing are unique:
- Metal roofs stand out and make a house memorable to both casual onlookers and prospective purchasers.
- A metal roof could increase the value of your home.
- Since a metal roof can last 50 years, it may be the only roof you ever have to install.
- Because of its lighter weight, a metal roof can be installed over an existing roof, saving time and money.
- Besides being fire and spark resistant, metal roofs are also resistant to wind and hail, all of which result in peace of mind and lower home insurance.
- If you have ever worried about snow building up on your roof or roof snow removal, metal roofs shed snow.
- Air conditioning costs can be lowered and comfort raised because metal roofs are energy efficient.
Courtesy of Metal Roofing Alliance
Now, here is that Metal Roofing Cost Calculator I promised you, from NewEnglandMetalRoof.com
Enjoy, Carl Heldmann