“Build my own home? Build my own house? You must be dreaming!” I had the same questions and doubts many years ago.
Without lifting a hammer, you can build your own home in your spare time! Thousands do it every year and save enough money building their own home, or renovating their home, or building a home addition, to make their dreams come true.
Most knew little or nothing about home building, yet many saved 25% or more. They did so by being their own General Contractor. That’s the person who determines total building costs and hires professionals, such as carpenters, plumbers, electricians, etc. to do the actual work.
You can build a house on your own property. Whether you are building a house, remodeling a house, building a home addition, or building a garage, etc., you don’t need to have a license!
- New construction, log homes, modular homes, kit homes, panelized homes, geodesic domes, concrete homes, etc.
- Save even more than 25% by being an owner builder to renovate your home or build a home addition.
- Imagine saving $25,000, $50,000, $75,000 or more.
- Or, you could sell the new house and realize the cash profit.
- Then, reinvesting that cash profit, build the same house again with a smaller home mortgage, or build a bigger house, or eventually even be mortgage free.
- With byoh.com you now have help in building your own home or home addition.
- You will find advice on how to find, hire, and pay good professional contractors such as carpenters, plumbers, electricians, etc. who will be doing all the work.
- You’ll also find the current cost to build a house, mortgage interest rates, credit score information, house plans, sample construction contracts, construction loans, construction cost estimating, construction cost estimating software, and much more.
Building a new home is not as complicated as most people think. There are many fine people in home building who will help you in all the phases of building you own house. I am one of them.
And, here is my FREE eBook:
It is a great owner builder resource that will help you build your own house.
It is FREE! (NO sign up, no email requested, etc.)
Building Cost Calculator: Here is the easiest Construction Estimating Software available...more
Cost to Build a Package or Kit Home: Save money on your home building materials...more
Cost Estimating: The cost to build a new home can range from $81 to $143 per sq. ft. or more depending on...more
Roofing Cost - Roofing Cost Estimator: Roofs are expensive. A roofing cost calculator can help...more
Cost Estimating Explained: If you can't afford the cost of the house, now is the time to find out, before...more
Average Cost to Build a Home: If I told you that the national average cost to build was…more
Cost of Home Additions: The basic difference in estimating the cost of building an addition is...more
Cost to Build a Home by State: The cost to build a home in any state changes considerably by...more
Basement Construction Cost: The shape of the foundation can increase the total cost to build the house...more
Credit Score Estimator: Calculate your own FICO score range with this FREE calculator...more
“General Contractor Carl Heldmann has written the bible for building your own home” - LA Times.Visit the “Books” page to buy on line