“Build my own home? Build my own house? You must be dreaming!” I had the same questions and doubts many years ago.
Without lifting a hammer, you can build your own home in your spare time! Thousands do it every year and save enough money building their own home, or renovating their home, or building a home addition, to make their dreams come true.
Most knew little or nothing about home building, yet many saved 25% or more. They did so by being their own General Contractor. That’s the person who determines total building costs and hires professionals, such as carpenters, plumbers, electricians, etc. to do the actual work.
You can be this person and build a house on your own property. Whether you are building a house, remodeling a house, building a home addition, or building a garage, etc., you don’t need to have a license!
- New construction, log homes, modular homes, kit homes, panelized homes, geodesic domes, concrete homes, etc.
- Save even more than 25% by being an owner builder to renovate your home or build a home addition.
- Imagine saving $25,000, $50,000, $75,000 or more.
- Or, you could sell the new house and realize the cash profit.
- Then, reinvesting that cash profit, build the same house again with a smaller home mortgage, or build a bigger house, or eventually even be mortgage free.
- With byoh.com you now have help in building your own home or home addition.
- You will find advice on how to find, hire, and pay good professional contractors such as carpenters, plumbers, electricians, etc. who will be doing all the work.
- You’ll also find the current cost to build a house, mortgage interest rates, credit score information, house plans, sample construction contracts, construction loans, construction cost estimating, FREE construction cost estimating software for 2017, and much more.
Building a new home is not as complicated as most people think. There are many fine people in home building who will help you in all the phases of building you own house. I am one of them.
Visit the “Books” page to buy on line