- Construction Estimating Software
- How to Control Construction Cost
- Contractor Bids too High?
- Cost to Build a House
- Cost of Home Additions
- Roofing Cost Calculator
- Basement Construction Cost
- Should You Buy a Foreclosure
- New Home for Under 70,000
- Construction Inspections
- Do You Need a Lawyer?
- Low Down Payments
- Bad Credit Home Loans
- Home Affordability Calculator
- Build a Mortgage Free House
- Free Contractor Estimates
- Best Remodel to Add Value
- What's Your House Worth?
- Heat Pumps are Cool Too!
- How to Build a Dry Basement
- Cheap Landscaping
- Cheap Hot Water
- Cost Estimating Explained
- Adding Attic Insulation
- Best Way to Buy Kitchen Appliances
- Cheap Solar Power
- Cost Per Square Foot
- How to Save Money Buying Windows
- How to Find Contractors
- How to be a General Contractor
- Cost to Build by State
- List of Contractors You Will Need
- Cost to Build a Kit Home
- How to Get a Construction Loan
- Modular vs Stick Built
- FREE Credit Score Calculator
- Construction Loans
- Building Resources
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE HOME BUILDING TIPS
Cost to Build a House by State
Summary: The cost to build a new house will vary from state to state mainly due to the cost of home building contractors, building permits, and land development costs.
The cost to build a new home in the states listed below can be recalculated yourself by using this construction estimating software.
You will see how the estimated cost of construction changes considerably by changing the home design or the quality of building materials. You can see this happen by using several different "Quality Class" selections on the calculator for the same house & zip code. It's easy, fun to do and a real eye opener.
I will be adding more new homes of interest from time to time. If you have a particular request, let me know.
The cost of the land (home building site) is NOT included in any of the construction cost estimates.
California-Cost to Build a Home in Sacramento: Exquisite windows, charming gables and an inviting porch front this...more
California- Estimate Building Costs - Southern California: This plan has a full basement, but can be easily modified for slab construction...more
North Carolina-Cost to Build a Home in Raleigh: A video rendering “tour” of this house gives a better feel for...more