- Construction Estimating Software
- Cost to Build a House
- Cost Per Square Foot
- Cost to Build by State
- How to Control Construction Cost
- Cost of Home Additions
- Roofing Cost Calculator
- Basement Construction Cost
- Cost Estimating Explained
- Contractor Bids too High?
- Should You Buy a Foreclosure
- New Home for Under 70,000
- Construction Inspections
- Free Contractor Estimates
- How to Add Home Value
- What's Your House Worth?
- Keep Cool with a Heat Pump
- How to Build a Dry Basement
- Cheap Hot Water/Fast!
- How to Pay Less For Kitchen Appliances
- Cheap Solar Power
- How to Save Money Buying Windows
- How to Find Good Contractors
- How to be a General Contractor
- List of Contractors You Will Need
- Cost to Build a Kit Home
- Modular vs Stick Built
- FREE Credit Score Calculator
- Construction Loans
- How to Get a Construction Loan
- Construction Loan Requirements
- Get Your Mortgage Approved
- Low Down Payments
- Bad Credit Home Loans
- Home Affordability Calculator
- Build a Mortgage Free House
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE HOME BUILDING TIPS
Summary: You can save water and save energy with an automatic faucet because an automatic faucet control prevents wasting hot or cold water.
There are a variety of automatic faucets available requiring a different levels of installation expertise.
Most automatic faucets require a small amount of electricity to function. Some can be operated using a standard outlet, some can run off of batteries, while other must be hard wired.
For people who have trouble turning the handles, or who always forget and leave the water running, an Automatic Faucet Control is worth considering.
Automatic faucets can also improve cleanliness and eliminate cross-contamination by keeping hands (and germs) away from kitchen faucets and bath faucets.
Photos courtesy of Electronicfaucets.com
There are many residential designs available and even older faucets can be retrofitted with an automatic control device.
For more information on automatic faucets and automatic faucet controllers including cost, read the Nation Association of Home Builders Research Center' article on Automatic Faucet Controllers.