- Construction Estimating Software
- Cost to Build a House
- Cost Per Square Foot
- Cost to Build by State
- How to Control Construction Cost
- Cost of Home Additions
- Roofing Cost Calculator
- Basement Construction Cost
- Cost Estimating Explained
- Contractor Bids too High?
- Should You Buy a Foreclosure
- New Home for Under 70,000
- Construction Inspections
- Free Contractor Estimates
- Best Way to Add Value to Your Home
- What's Your House Worth?
- Keep Cool with a Heat Pump
- How to Build a Dry Basement
- Cheap Hot Water/Fast!
- How to Pay Less For Kitchen Appliances
- Cheap Solar Power
- How to Save Money Buying Windows
- How to Find Good Contractors
- How to be a General Contractor
- List of Contractors You Will Need
- Cost to Build a Kit Home
- Modular vs Stick Built
- FREE Credit Score Calculator
- Construction Loans
- How to Get a Construction Loan
- Construction Loan Requirements
- Get Your Mortgage Approved
- Low Down Payments
- Bad Credit Home Loans
- Home Affordability Calculator
- Build a Mortgage Free House
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE HOME BUILDING TIPS
How Much Does it Cost to Build a House in Phoenix Arizona
Summary: How Much Does it Cost to Build a House in Arizona?
More specifically, how Much Does it Cost to Build a Spanish Style House in Phoenix Arizona?
Spanish style homes, popular in Arizona, imitate traditional homes found in Spain. Some of the features that are found in a Spanish home are stucco exterior siding, and low-pitched barrel tiled roofs.
This particular design also includes arched windows and raised entryways and most homes feature a courtyard. These homes are normally luxurious and are well appointed homes.
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Number of Bathrooms: 2
Width of House: 55 ft.
Depth of House: 58 ft.
Total Living Area: 1816 sq. ft.
Total Living Area does not include: Garage, Covered Porch, Deck, Patio, or Storage square footage.
Garage Size: 2 car
To estimate the cost to build this new home in Phoenix AZ, I will use this cost estimating software inputting the parameters for a concrete slab foundation and using Quality Class 6 throughout.
I arrived at a total cost to build of $204,898 including a General Contractor markup of $24,155. That’s an approximate cost of $112.18 per sq. ft. This does not include land or land development costs.
Spanish/Med. Style COOL House Plan ID: chp-36812
You should keep in mind that the estimated cost to build for this example, or any house plan, can vary considerably depending on the quality of materials selected, and on actual bids for labor and material.
Cost estimates change with time. YOU can update this 2014 estimate to see if it has, as well as experimenting with different building quality inputs that affect the cost to build.
Keep in mind that these estimates are approximate and are just a guide. Until you actually start getting your own bids and estimates and entering them into your own spreadsheet (see my spreadsheet page for FREE spreadsheets), they will remain approximate.
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a House in Florida
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a House in Michigan
- How to Estimate New Home Construction Cost in the Southeast. Estimating Building Costs in Atlanta Georgia
- Cost to Build a House in Vermont With a Basement Foundation
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a House in Oregon