- Construction Estimating Software
- How to Control Construction Cost
- Contractor Bids too High?
- Cost to Build a House
- Cost of Home Additions
- Roofing Cost Calculator
- Basement Construction Cost
- Should You Buy a Foreclosure
- New Home for Under 70,000
- Construction Inspections
- Do You Need a Lawyer?
- Low Down Payments
- Bad Credit Home Loans
- Home Affordability Calculator
- Build a Mortgage Free House
- Free Contractor Estimates
- Best Remodel to Add Value
- What's Your House Worth?
- Heat Pumps are Cool Too!
- How to Build a Dry Basement
- Cheap Landscaping
- Cheap Hot Water
- Cost Estimating Explained
- Adding Attic Insulation
- Best Way to Buy Kitchen Appliances
- Cheap Solar Power
- Cost Per Square Foot
- How to Save Money Buying Windows
- How to Find Contractors
- How to be a General Contractor
- Cost to Build by State
- List of Contractors You Will Need
- Cost to Build a Kit Home
- How to Get a Construction Loan
- Modular vs Stick Built
- FREE Credit Score Calculator
- Construction Loans
- Building Resources
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE HOME BUILDING TIPS
How Much Does it Cost to Build a House in Phoenix Arizona
Summary: How Much Does it Cost to Build a House in Arizona.
More specifically, how Much Does it Cost to Build a Spanish Style House in Phoenix Arizona
Spanish style homes, popular in Arizona, imitate traditional homes found in Spain. Some of the features that are found in a Spanish home are stucco exterior siding, and low-pitched barrel tiled roofs.
This particular design also includes arched windows and raised entryways and most homes feature a courtyard. These homes are normally luxurious and are well appointed homes.
Number of Bedrooms: 3
Number of Bathrooms: 2
Width of House: 55 ft.
Depth of House: 58 ft.
Total Living Area: 1816 sq. ft.
Total Living Area does not include: Garage, Covered Porch, Deck, Patio, or Storage square footage.
Garage Size: 2 car
To estimate the cost to build this new home in Phoenix AZ, I will use this cost estimating software inputting the parameters for a concrete slab foundation and with average new home quality throughout.
I arrived at a total cost to build of $226,794 including a General Contractor markup of $26,982. That’s an approximate cost of $127.30 per sq. ft.
This does not include land or land development costs.
Spanish/Med. Style COOL House Plan ID: chp-36812
You should keep in mind that the estimated cost to build for this example, or any house plan, can vary considerably depending on the quality of materials selected, and on actual bids for labor and material.
Until you actually start getting bids from contractors and building suppliers and entering them into your own spreadsheet (see my spreadsheet page for FREE spreadsheets), it will remain approximate.
- How to Estimate New Home Construction Cost in the Southeast. Estimating Building Costs in Atlanta Georgia
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a House in Michigan
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a House in Florida
- Cost to Build a House in Vermont With a Basement Foundation
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a House in Oregon